Monday, February 24, 2014

For Today -

 Outside my window...Dark as 11pm at night. The wind is howling and it has been raining.

 I am thinking...That I am not feeling so well. I have a cough and my asthma has flared up.

 I am thankful for... Family and friends. So blessed.

 From the learning rooms..We have not been promised it would be easy or there would not be trials. What we are promised is God is always there.

" The Lord is not slack concerning His promise,as some men count slackness,but is long suffering to us- ward,not willing that many should perish,but all should come to repentance."
                               2 Peter 3:9

. From the kitchen...I did not feel like eating much tonight so just had a bowl of cereal.

 I am wearing...Pj's

 I am creating...A photo album.

 I am going... To go to bed soon as so tired.

 I am reading...My bible and Jesus Calling.

 I am hoping...I will feel better soon.

 I am hearing... The wind howling outside.

 Around the house...Wonderful memories.

 One of my favorite things...Cross stitching.

 A few plans for the rest of the week...Catch up mission with correspondence.

 Here is a picture thought I am sharing...




To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

8 comments:

  1. Aw Linda...sorry you were not feeling very well...trust you are all better now?? What a blessing you are turning photos into an album...that will be a treasure. Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in to say hi and tell you I am thinking of you and thankful for you! Love and hugs across the miles...Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Linda! I'm sorry I haven't been by in quite awhile. I hope you and your family are doing well!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? You are a blessing. Hugs to you! Camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing you in your spaces here on the 'net! How are things in your family and at home?? Trust all is well. I always appreciate your visits at *my place*. Hugs to you! Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Linda, Thanks for coming over and following my blog! I love meeting new ladies! I do hope you're feeling better soon. I have also used that Devotional Jesus calling!
    We just had a rain storm and the wind is howling outside.
    Blessings to you! Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping in to check up on you, Linda. May the Lord bless you abundantly in 2015 and give you a peaceful and joyous Christmas as you celebrate His first coming! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, Your blog looks so nice! Glad to see you blog again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete