Tuesday, February 11, 2014

For Today -

 Outside my window... Getting dark and windows splashed with rain,

 I am thinking...I am glad for some "me" time after a hectic week.

 I am thankful for...God's Grace and Mercy.

"For by Grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God."
                                 Ephesians 2:8

 From the learning rooms...Enjoying my devotionals and applying to my life.

 From the kitchen...Salmon with wrapped around smoked salmon,mashed potato and vegetables,

 I am wearing...Jeans and a sweater.

 I am creating...Memories.

 I am going...To have a chill day and just relax and stitch.

 I am reading... More Joy For the Journey.

 I am hoping...That the rain and wind and flooding here will resolve real soon.

 I am hearing...Cars going by in the street outside.

 Around the house...Beautiful gifts from family and friends.

 One of my favorite things...Cross stitching and so looking forward to receiving my new charts.

 A few plans for the rest of the week...Family and a catch up mission with friends blogs and e mails. So far behind!

 Here is a picture thought I am sharing...A Robin In my back Garden.



                           


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, it looks so nice in here. Did you ever finish the little snowman? Just a little stitching. The salmon sounds nice. Have a nice week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by again for a visit with you. I know you wrote this awhile back, but, I hear you on the catching up/visiting/email part....I often get so far behind too. Sometimes I wonder if life is more complicated now with all this technology...it is...I am sure of it! Happy weekend to you my friend! With Love, Camille

    ReplyDelete