Monday, February 7, 2011

For Today -

Outside my window...Blue skies and a little sun today after high winds and rain over the past few days.

 I am thinking...How faithful the Lord is and how blessed I am!! Some news I received  today has been more positive and I am trusting Him to work out my challenges and concerns for me.Holding onto my favourite bible verses:

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,and He shall direct thy paths.
                                                  Proverbs 3: 5-6

 I am thankful for... Family and friends. So many wonderful blessings-thank you Lord.

From the learning rooms... Each day brings new learning.I am also enjoying a bible study with my friend.

From the kitchen... Garlic chicken,potatoes,sweet corn and garlic bread. I will give dessert a miss this evening.

I am wearing... Black pants and white top.

I am creating... Space!! Doing some de-cluttering and trying not to just move stuff from one place to another!! I am such a hoarder!!

I am going... To have my hair trimmed tomorrow. For one reason and another I am behind with this appointment.

I am reading... Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon. I was blessed to receive this from Camille in her blog give-away.Also catching up with nursing journals that I had not gotten to read yet!

I am hoping... That soon I really will have the much needed closure on my job situation I have been praying about and seeking God's will for.

I am hearing... The tv on and the laptop keys as I type.

Around the house... Angels and so many of my other collectibles.Candles everywhere and I love these! I love the fragrance wafting through the house when they are lit.

One of my favorite things... "Me time!" I plan on having a relaxing few days. I have  not been sleeping too well and that with being a night owl has caught up with me! Night owl is now a panda!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Appointments. Snail mail. Reading and stitching-always simple pleasures for me.Time with my family

 Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Taio James my beautiful grandson age 6 months.




To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

4 comments:

  1. I love your lists. Taio is so beautiful,
    love his little sweater and jeans. I
    used to dress my two boys that way.
    Hope your week is lovely.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Hope things turn out well for your job!

    Your grandson is adorable!!
    Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda your grandson is growing up so fast he is so darn cute!
    Hi LInda I hope your job situation gets straitened out. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Linda ~ Can that little grandbaby of yours really be six months old?? I remember when he was born!! He is a cute little man. :) I *love* Proverbs 3:5-6 too...what a blessing to rest in those truths. I will be praying for your job situation tonight my friend. Continue to rest in the LORD...HE does all things well. Jeremiah 29:11-14a

    Many blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete