Monday, December 31, 2012

For Today -

  Outside my window. Dark as now 11.30pm and I should be in bed as working an early shift tomorrow so a get up at 05.45am! I will pay for this I am sure but want to see the New Year in!

I am thinking...Where did 2012 go? Time flies by.

I am thankful for..So very many things. God is good and He is faithful. He has gotten me through so much and I can always rely on my Heavenly Father.

. From the learning rooms...God did not promise a smooth passage but He has promised light for the way and those doors He closes I have found He will always open a window!

  From the kitchen...My darling cooked and I had chicken with pan fried vegetables and mashed potatoes. Then I had a mince pie with fresh cream-so yummy!

I am wearing...My pj's

I am creating...Cross stitch projects and thinking about creating a photograph album for my sister in Georgia of all the family here and our wonderful memories.I know she would so love this!

I am going...To go to bed after Big Ben strikes.I want to see the old year out and the New Year in.

I am reading...A book by Joyce Meyers and my bible.

I am hoping... That I will not be too tired tomorrow as I am staying up so late when I know I have to be up early.

I am hearing... The sound of Michael's X-Box as he plays his new game.

Around the house...Reminders of family and friends and God's blessings. I received a beautiful angel with a bible verse on it and I was so touched. This was from an on line friend. It made my day!

One of my favorite things... Chill time and I am looking forward to my 9 days vacation time later in the week.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Some cleaning and de-cluttering around the house. Seems like I always have plans to do this and it does not happen! Catching up with e-mails and my blogs. Working on my cross stitch project.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


 
My precious grand-daughter Serenity age 3 months.



To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Bernadine!
      Wishing you a Happy New Year full of blessings.

      Delete
  2. Happy 2013, Linda! Your granddaughter is so beautiful!! Love her name. I hope this year is just wonderful in every way for you and your loved ones and that the Lord showers you with His Presence continually!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    Happy New Year to you and I pray the Lord will bless you always!

    Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Linda ~ Thank you so much for your kind words of love on my blog in the recent loss of our precious Austin. I appreciate you. May the LORD bless you and your precious family in the coming days. Much Love, Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Camille,
      Good to hear from you. You are always in my thoughts and I have been praying for you and your family.
      May God bless you sweet friend,
      Love and hugs,
      Linda

      Delete
  5. Happy new year dear Linda. All the best. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...ringing in the New Year when you have to be up SO early the next day? The nine days of vacation time sounds lovely...did you enjoy it? Your dinner sounded yummy. Hugs to you! Camille

    ReplyDelete